Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crock Pot Mexican Fiesta Soup



It's like a Crock Pot extravaganza! So last Sunday afternoon, I went out to Bryan's grandfather's house for lunch. His family does this once a month, but until last Sunday I had been unable (and unwilling) to try to drag both kids out there with me by myself. And I warned my mother-in-law that it probably won't happen again!

But I picked the right Sunday because we had Mexican Fiesta Soup or what I like to call Mexican Chili!

Anyway, it's bubbling away in my crock pot now for dinner tonight and I HAVE to share the super easy recipe:

Crock Pot Mexican Fiesta Soup
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 can pinto beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 cup chopped onion
28 oz. original Rotel

You don't drain any of the canned veggies....and the flavor and heat comes straight from the Rotel. It had just enough heat to be really flavorful and good without being too spicy for Gracie to eat it. She had two bowls! It was so easy I put it together last night and my whole house smells yummy! If you try it, I hope you enjoy it!

Make sure you have some tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream on hand for the extra goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment